- Hebrew has both active (video) and passive participles (video). Here is a great overview.
- Hebrew participles, just like any adjective, can be used as attributive, predicate, or substantival adjectives.
Note: whenever a participle is part of a noun sentence, it is predicate use.
- will not be part of a noun sentence;
- will directly follow the noun it modifies;
- will match this noun in gender, number, and definiteness;
- will be part of a noun sentence;
- will match this noun in gender and number but not definiteness;
- will be anarthrous;